Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April Hairbow Sales Part 1

April has been a wonderful month for hairbows! I have been contacted several times for custom orders, with several of them following through with their requests. I have sold several listings besides custom orders from my Etsy Shop. Thank you to everyone who purchased my hairbows this month!

The first bow I sold this month was to a local lady. She found me through Craigslist. She purchased a large pink satin and black sheer princess hairbow. She emailed after we met to exchange goods and told me that her two-year-old was running around telling her daddy that she was a princess now... now that she had her hairbow!
She called me later to see if I could make something for her baby that matched the other hairbow that I had made for her. I have worked on another bow so maybe this will also lead to another sale.


Next I sold my Frog Princess Hairbow Holder to a lady in California. This hairbow holder has a wooden green frog wearing lipstick and a gold crown attached to 1 yd prepared ribbons that allow you to hang your bows. My hairbow holders are excellent solutions for storage of hairbows. Hanging you bows prevents them from wrinkling and crushing, which can make a bow look horrible.


My next sale was to a lady in Texas. She had requested custom hairbows through Alchemy on www.Etsy.com. You can read all about my Alchemy experience in my last blog entry. These bows were for a 9-11 year old softball team. I received an email from them and they were excited about the bows!


So, these are just some of the sales I have made this month. I will post part 2 to this story at the beginning of May so that you can see the other sales and custom orders I have made this month. I want to again thank all of my customers for supporting me and my Etsy Shop! Thank you!

♥Bows

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty! I wish I had a little girl. But then again I am still one :)

    ReplyDelete