Thursday, May 8, 2008

April Hairbow Sales Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, April was a great month for the hairbow business. There will not only be two posts about hair bow sales, but there will be an additional one as well, so you'll have to check back in....

This post will feature items that I shipped to California.

The first hairbow is my Large Ladybug Kiddie Loop hairbow. This bow is made of 1.5 inch grosgrain ribbon with 4 different 3/8 inch ribbons kiddie looped on top. The bow center is a Ladybug embellishment.


The second hairbow is my Large Lilac Satin hairbow. This bow is made of 1.5 inch satin ribbon with a center knot. I think that this bow is so elegant.


The third bow was actually a custom order. These bows were needed for a wedding in London. I actually made 4 bows all the same for two little girls. I can only imagine how cute they were at the wedding!



There will be one more post about my sales from April. Here's a huge thank you to all my wonderful customers!

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment