Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cupcakes! Yumm....

I've been experimenting with cupcake hairbows. I think that so far, things are going well... the pictures below are a few of my newest cupcake creations. I have a few more in the works, I just don't have pics yet, but I'll post these also soon.

This first bow is my Large Cupcake Sweets hairbow. It is a triple layered hairbow. The first layer is raspberry; the second layer is brown with pink dots; and the third layer is cupcake ribbon in raspberry, teal, and brown. The bow is finished with a raspberry knot.


The second bow is a Medium Pink Cupcake Fun Hairbow. This bow has a base bow color of light pink with four kiddie looped ribbon colors of hot pink dot, island blue, pink checks, and lavender. The bow is finished with a pink cupcake embellishment.


I hope that you enjoy these hairbows. I, of course, think that they are adorable and yummy!

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment