Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March Sales!

I was again fortunate to have a successful month in the hairbow biz. Through my Etsy Shop, Prissy Sissy Bows, I sold two listings and then sold three hairbows to my friend at work:

These bows were shipped to California. There is some little girl out there living on the wild side in these bows. These are my M2MG Leopard Print Pigtail Hairbows.


These bows were purchased by my friend and co-worker at my "real" job. Today is her last day at work as her husband has taken a job and will be moving his family to Colorado soon. This is my Happy Bunny Face Hairbow.


She also purchased three of these bows. She kept one for her daughter and then I think that she gave the other two to some little girlies at her church. This is my Jesus Loves Me Hairbow.


So, I have been selling bows for just under 4 months now and things are going well. I could not be a success without my customers! Thank you to all who have bought my bows for your precious babes.

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment