Friday, April 11, 2008

Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons!

So, my ribbon came in yesterday and I was able to sit down last night and almost finish the project I was working on. I am very excited about that! I will share the secret of this project with you once I'm finished and have shipped it out!

Now I want to share one of my newest listings with you. These are ribbons that are cut at approximately 36 inches long with the ends heat sealed to prevent fraying. The ends are cut and sealed just so delicately to ensure that the ribbons look professional.

For the colors below, you may buy as many 1 yd cuts that you need. Just contact me through my Prissy Sissy Bows Etsy shop and I'll make a custom order for you. Also, if you need a special color, contact me; I can probably get that color for you.

♥Bows


No comments:

Post a Comment