Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Valley Girls Volleyball Team Hairbow Options

Hi, Valley Girls! Here a few hairbow options I put together tonight for you. If these aren't styles that you had in mind, just let me know and I will get some more options together for you. Since I do not have burgandy on hand, I used red, but your bows will be burgandy, white and black.

These pictures are of the layered short bow. It measures approximately 5.5 inches wide and 5 inches long.



This picture is a layered long bow. Keep in mind that this bow will hang differently than it looks when laying flat. This bow measures approximately 8 inches long and 5 inches wide. If you are looking to have these bows monogrammed somewhere locally, then this is the bow you will want.



This picture shows the barrettes that are available for these size bows. You may each choose the size barrette that you need. The larger barrette is about 2.75 inches wide. The smaller barrette is about 2.5 inches wide.


Please let me know if you were looking for something different or if you have any questions. You may contact me, just get my email address from Ms. Bailey.

♥Bows (J)

No comments:

Post a Comment