Saturday, August 23, 2008

June Hairbow Sales for Prissy Sissy Bows

So, I have been a bit behind on blogging about my hairbows lately. I promise to do a little better and blog more often, so you, my faithful readers, won't think that I've quit making and pushing my hairbows.

This post will feature the hairbows I sold in June. As always, if you see anything in this blog that you'd like to purchase, please contact me through my Etsy website, http://PrissySissyBows.etsy.com/.

These bows are my little girl pink check hairbows. These bows measure approximately 3.5 inches wide and 3.5 inches long and have double prong clippies securely attached to the backs. These bows were shipped to Greenville, SC.


These next two items were shipped to Huntsville, TX. This first item is my Love Bug Hairbow Holder. This is used to hang your bows for storage rather than keeping them in a basket or drawer. This keeps your bows wrinkle-free and with-in reach.


This is my Medium Satin Camouflage Hairbow for little girls. This bow measure approximately 3.5 inches wide and 3.5 inches long and have double prong clippies securely attached to the back.


As always, thank you to all of my wonderful customers and thanks for reading!
♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment