Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Well, it's been a little while since I posted... and I had told myself that I would do better over the past few months.

The purpose of this blog is to wish everyone a merry and happy time with family and friends over the upcoming holidays of Christmas and New Years. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

My craft shows for the season have come to an end. It's kind of bitter sweet... I want to thank you all for coming out to see me and supporting my ribbon addiction!

I have begun work on Valentine's Day bows and am in the creative stage of St. Patrick's Day bows (yes, already!), and have recently listed some Easter bows, so if you are interested, now is the time! You can contact me about sales and any special orders through my Etsy shop.

Maybe my next post will be sooner than later! Have a great night!

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment