Friday, June 13, 2008

Craft Show Applications...

I have finally done it. I have finally gotten my first of three craft show applications in the mail. The hardest part was putting together the non-existant craft show booth so that I could take a picture to submit with the applications. Well, several hundred dollars and drops of sweat later, this is what I have created.



I have potentially two more applications to go. It is absolutely amazing at how much money can be spent just on entry fees alone. We are really hoping that this financial and time investment will pay off. Maybe it will pay off big time and I can quit my day job!

If you are reading this, please post comments about any pointers and tips that a newbie may need! Any positive comments will be greatly appreciated.

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment