Sunday, March 2, 2008

February Sales!!!!

Yes, that's correct! I did sale a few items in February, which is extremely exciting!

These are my classic baby bows that were listed as a variety set. These I mailed to Camden, SC, so if you see these bows, let them know how cute they are!


These bows I mailed to Canton, GA. This is my Small Watermelon Slice hairbow and my made to match Gymboree's (M2MG) Holland Days hairbow. I was thrilled to have finally sold a M2MG bow! Stop buying the overpriced simple bows just because they are displayed next to the outfit! Search around... buy handmade.


Also, I've already sold one listing in March, but you'll have to wait to what it was! Awww.. surprises are fun when you already know the secret!

I hope that everyone had as great a February as I did! Let's hope that March brings more excitement!

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment