Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today's Agenda

So, here it is; early, cold, and dark. I'm watching the morning news. All they ever report about is drugs, car accidents, robberies, shootings, and animal rights.... Makes for a great day.

I will soon be up and out on my way to work. Yay. We all dream about work, don't we??

My dream job is to be the best hairbow maker in the world! Ok, so that's a little over dramatic. I dream about having a successful hairbow and girl's boutique. (That's a little more realistic.) One day, maybe one day, this will happen.

So far, I have a shop on Etsy. The web address to my shop is http://prissysissybows.etsy.com/. I have quite a few items in my shop, but that is not all I can do. If you are looking for specialty hairbows, just contact me through my Etsy shop and I'll create a custom hairbow, just for you! I love doing custom orders as it opens up my creativity.

I have a few pictures of what I can do posted here on my blog. I have also been working on lacy socks and little girl's dresses. I'll try to post pictures of those on here soon.

Well, I need to get up and get ready for the day. Adulthood calls.

♥Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment